Grandstream GXP1625 – Communication to the next level
Grandstream has always been providing the customers with high-level phone systems and handsets that ensured a high-quality audio communication experience to the customers. GXP1625 is another model of Grandstream series that has the features specifically suitable for small business owners. The phone is simple and incorporated with all the essential features that may be required for any small business. It is considered to be a standard IP phone for the small businesses. This is because it can provide a smooth and flawless communication channel to all the workers and keep them in contact. This will surely be useful for the promotion of business. This model is similar to GXP1620 with some little exceptions.
GXP1625 is next model in the series after GXP1620. GXP1625 has a lot of features in common with GXP1620 except for some features. Grandstream GXP1625 comes with a built- in POE feature that is not supported by GXP1620. This is the main difference and dissimilarity in both of the phones. Whereas, the other features including voice quality, speakerphone, HD audio, 3-way conferencing, LCD resolution and network ports and many other features are common in both handsets.
Grandstream is known in Kenya for its innovation, affordability and a superior level of features and quality in its products, and same goes for Grandstream GXP1625 Kenya IP phone. There has been a significant growth in the annual sale rate of Grandstream phones in Kenya, and this is the result of the hard work that Grandstream has put in to bring forward communication solutions. It has all that takes to lead the market of audio phones. Grandstream GXP 1625 phone is easily available to you from VDS in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Kenya and many other areas of U.A.E.
Functions of Grandstream GXP1625
Grandstream GXP1625 has a lot of impressive features that can attract the customer towards it and will surely satisfy him properly with the outstanding functions incorporated in the standard IP phone. The model of this VOIP phone is based on the Linux operating system. With an ability to handle two call appearances at one time, GXP1625 provides a convenient communication channel to the customers. Moreover, it also handles 2 SIP accounts at a time. With 3 XML programmable keys, it helps the user to use the phone with a complete flexibility and offer him a very friendly user interface. Though the 3-way is conferencing feature, you can ensure that your workers in your small enterprise don’t lose connection with each other, and there comes no flaw in their voice communication channel. You don’t have to worry about the audio quality of this phone. GXP 1625 is a phone coming from Grandstream series which is known to provide the best and high-quality HD audio features to the customers. After all, this is the main advantage that Grandstream has over the other phones in the market- an unparalleled voice communication quality.
Features of Grandstream GXP1625
Grandstream phones are known for their amazing features, and same goes for this model of Grandstream series. So, different features of GXP1625 are explained below
- You can view the screen of the basic standard IP VOIP phone clearly as it has a high resolution (132 x 48 pixels) LCD screen.
- It features dual switching network ports of 10 / 100 Mbps just like the earlier Grandstream model GXP1620.
- Grandstream GXP1625 also features EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) supporting the headset from Plantronics.
- The call waiting feature in this Grandstream model provides the users with a friendly and reliable feature rich phone.
- It comes with an amazing memory and storage capacity. Up to 200 call records can be saved and the phonebook can store up to a maximum of 500 contact details.
- You can get an excellent double- talk performance in this phone with an audio channel free from echo because of the hands- free speaker phone from duplex and an HD wideband audio of this phone.
- The feature that separates it from the earlier Grandstream Model GXP1620 is the built-in POE feature that is available in GXP 1625 but not in GXP 1620.
- Additional features are also supported in Grandstream GXP1625 like the support for multiple languages that make the phone even more convenient and user-friendly.