Avaya IP Phone 1616i
The Avaya 1616 IP Telephone is designed for the Navigator user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout a typical day. For the Navigator user, the 1616 provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The Avaya 1616 supports 16 line appearances/feature keys on the phone itself – and a 32 button expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons. Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user. For a familiar look and feel, the 1616 includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute. In addition, the 1616 includes a high quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
The 1616 features a context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs. The viewing angle of the display on the 1616 is adjustable and measures four lines by 24 characters. Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling. The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
Avaya 1616 IP Phone Features :-
- 4 row x 24 character Backlit Display w/dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys w/dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed Feature Buttons: four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephone application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Integrated Headset Jack
- Desk or Wall Mountable w/optional Wall Mount Adapter
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional local power supply
- Dual Ethernet Ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher
- Avaya IP Phones require an Avaya IP Phone license when used on the IP500 & IP500V2 with Release 6.0