Panasonic NS500 Hybrid IP PBX
For any business, small or medium, oriented to take advantage of the reputation of Panasonic technologies for high quality, without investing significant budget, the new unified communications solution for KX-NS500 is the right answer. This is a smart PBX and IP communications system and legacy affordable for businesses with up to 250 employees that offers flexible configuration options and is scalable according to the specific requirements of their business. You can also use built-in applications, such as a solution for call centers, a mobile solution, and a voice mail system to ensure greater operational efficiency and increased customer satisfaction.
The KX-NS500 in Nairobi is expandable in a telephone answering system that can record up to 24 channels at the same time and store up to 400 hours. Also, send an email to notify you when you receive a new voice message. The messages can be received and forwarded as attachments. You can send e-mail for missed calls, in which the customer did not leave a message – so users can quickly contact the customers themselves.
The voice mail system supports the automatic recording of conversations with customers. The recorded voice data can be saved automatically in the USB memory or on an external server via the Internet, to listen to them whenever you want. The data can be used to understand the problems or identify opportunities in relation to customer service.
Summarizing, the essential functions are:
- KX-NS500 is a unified communication system equipped with features such as IP mobile connection, integrated voicemail, e-mail, instant messaging and presence information to ensure a more efficient working environment.
- The standard feature of all terminals KX-NS500 is the ability to connect users to the section or the appropriate handler using call routing with voice guidance. The new model is also able to suggest the user record a voice message when the user is absent.
- KX-NS500 can be extended with several features, including voicemail system can record up to 24 channels for 400 hours, send e-mail to notify users whenever there are new voice messages or when the customer did not leave a message, enabling businesses to respond quickly.
- The system is flexible, starting from six analog lines and 18 internal, to get up to 288 indoor units with expansion.
Panasonic NS500 in Kenya is defined as a system of unified communications for its ability to integrate with a variety of fixed and mobile devices.
Fact, this system supports VoIP phones owners such as the NT series, UT, but also mobile software Panasonic, operator consoles, Built-in application for the management of statistical analysis of system calls, the supervisor console, and of course the ability to integrate devices such as a tablet with Android or Apple iOS, laptops, smartphones and all those devices equipped with wireless technology to access the data network Internet. You can also connect standard SIP VoIP lines, phones, and softphones always with conventional SIP third parties like Bria, Zoiper, etc.
The KX-NS500 has advanced features and starts from 6 analog trunks and 18 extensions up to 288 extensions with Expansion Unit . The KX-NS500 is also a unified communication system which has advanced IP features such as:
- Mobile connection;
- Mail integrated voice and email;
- Instant messaging (chat) and presence information