Grandstream Phone Kenya
Advanced communication solutions can provide business with an enhanced experience. Thanks to VOIP technology, now businesses have been able to communicate better than ever. With the IP based solutions, enterprises could meet the communication goals in an effective and productive way, moreover, it brings employees and customers closer, reduces operational costs greatly and so many benefits. In many ways upgrading phone infrastructure with VOIP solutions is beneficial. In the setup, IP phones have a greater role in strengthening the communication. From the varied IP phone options, choose the right phone that completes your requirement is a difficult task. As a business entrepreneur in Kenya, it is your responsibility to keep your telephone infrastructure updated. A good IP provider can do the surprise for you with Grandstream IP phones Kenya.
Refined communication solution with the leader in IP telephony Kenya
Over the years, VDS Kenya has the tradition of developing core telephone systems to businesses across various domains with Grandstream IP products. Grandstream IP phones Kenya has been designed to offer perfect communication allowing enterprises to experience high productivity and efficiency. We take up the job that involves designing, configuring and installation of Grandstream systems Nairobi, Kenya. Comprehensive IP phones are available to complete the communication needs of the various business sizes. From small to medium to larger business sizes, the company has solutions to evolving business scenarios.
Adding more value to your business with Grandstream IP phones Kenya
Being considered as the leading manufacturer of quality IP phones, Grandstream gives an edge in the business through its various products. The family of IP phones comprises of different categories and it includes the High-end IP phones, Basic IP phones, Mid-range IP phones, Softphone apps, and wireless IP phones.
Get access to advanced telephony features with Grandstream High-End IP phones
Grandstream’s GXP2100 series: These series have been intended for the business that is looking for advanced telephony features. The collection of models included in this series are Grandstream GXP2170, GXP2160, GXP2140, GXP2135, and GXP2130 V2.
- Grandstream GXP2170: This is the high-end version that supports up to 12 lines and 6 SIP accounts. It supports 5 way conferencing and integrated Bluetooth. It is equipped with automated provisioning options.
- Grandstream GXP2160: This phone has been designed for the business environment that handles the high call volume. It is able to support up to 6 lines and has the blue tooth built-in. It supports 5 way conferencing and is ideal for enterprise customers.
- Grandstream GXP2140: Designed to support up to 4 lines and 4 SIP accounts it is ideal for the enterprise and SMB environments. It has the cutting edge encryption features to protect the system. It is capable to produce high definition voice
- Grandstream GXP2135: Designed to support up to 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts it is ideal for the busy business environment. It supports 4-way conferencing allowing enterprises to have an easy conference. It delivers high definition audio for better clarity
- Grandstream GXP2130 V2: This system supports 3 lines 3 SIP accounts and 4 way conferencing. It has an integrated blue tooth facility to free communication. Delivers high definition audio and has the latest encryption technology.
Delivering solutions with Grandstream Basic IP phones Kenya
Grandstream basic IP phones are intended to use in the environment that require fewer features. The various models and the features are mentioned below
- Grandstream GXP1630: It is an entry-level phone supporting up to 3 SIP accounts and 3 lines. It supports 4 way conferencing to facilitate conference meetings. It features cutting edge encryption technology for greater protection
- Grandstream GXP1628: It is an entry-level phone supporting up to 2 SIP accounts and 2 line keys. It supports 3 way conferencing to facilitate conference meetings. It features cutting edge encryption technology for greater protection.
- Grandstream GXP1620/1625: This standard basic IP phone is capable to support 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines and 3 way conferencing. It can store up to 500 contacts. It features cutting edge encryption technology for greater protection.
- Grandstream GXP1610/1615: This Basic IP phone is can support 1 SIP account and 2 lines and 3 way conferencing. It can store up to 500 contacts. It also features cutting edge encryption technology for greater protection.
Grandstream Mid-range IP phones to your growing business
This series of phones can be utilized to power your growing business. As the name suggests it has mid-range features to support the business environment. With the available features, it keeps your business value high with high productivity.
- Grandstream GXP1780/1782: It delivers a wonderful performance for your growing business. It supports up to 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts. It features state of the art encryption feature for greater protection. Moreover, it allows for 5-way conferencing for conference facilities.
- Grandstream GXP1760: This mid-range phone is perfect for the evolving business as it delivers a good solution at affordable features. It supports 6 lines and 5-way conferencing for a conference facility. It features state of the art encryption feature for greater protection.
Grandstream Cordless IP phones for free communication
This series of Grandstream DECT cordless IP phones deliver greater flexibility that allows users to mobilize their IP network in environments such as warehousing, homes, retail stores and so. It comprises of Grandstream DP750 DECT VOIP base station and DP720 cordless VOIP phone. It has the power to deliver the best wireless communication for your business.
Obtain the best communication experience with the leading IP telephony provider Nairobi, Kenya
Powerful solutions are a necessity for today’s business to enhance productivity. It is true with Grandstream IP systems in Kenya. Creating VOIP solutions with a reliable IP provider Nairobi Kenya is beneficial. As a Grandstream distributor in Kenya, we at VDS Kenya has the power to create unmatched IP solutions that lift your business to greater heights.
From designing to configuration to installation of Grandstream systems Nairobi, we take the job of offering total solutions in terms with high ethical practices and country regulations. And so, you receive the better solutions always. Headquartered at Mombasa, we have got so many respected clients to our credit that we think as a true obligation for our professional services. Be it any type and kind of VOIP communication requirements, our highly talented and experienced professionals could deliver quality solutions that fit your budget. Call us today on +254 757128960 and talk to one of our sales engineers for your telecom requirements or send us an email to [email protected] and get immediate response for your queries.