GXP1610 in Detail
The Grandstream GXP1610 in Kenya comes as a entry level IP phone without lots of high end features like numerous SIP accounts support, color screen, or even a backlight. These phones are best suited for those who need inexpensive, yet versatile devices for service industry use, or dynamic campaigning type environments.The Phone support a single sip account and 3 way audio conferencing calls.The phone come with a dedicated paging button and dedicated call recording button. Grandstream GXP1610 in Nairobi is a good phone that provides a lot of value for a low cost.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Grandstream GXP1610 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream GXP1610 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream GXP1610 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
- 132×48 pixel graphical LCD display
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation,
- SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Zero-Config provisioning support on UCM IP PBX
- 1-touch call recording
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets