Grandstream UCM6208 Features
Grandstream UCM6208 in Kenya is designed to fulfill the modern day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video and Data. Enjoy the enterprise grade features in UCM6208 without any licensing charges and recurring payments. Grandstream UCM6208 in Nairobi coming with 100 concurrent calls and up to 800 users.With constant upgrades and enhancements Grandstream UCM6208 Kenya offer almost all the features required for the modern business with an affordable price tag.UCM6200 series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Some of the Benefits of VoIP Technology
Save your money: Traditional Phone systems are way too expensive than IP based telephone solutions. Particularly in international calls you can save a lot of money with IP telephony systems.
Voice, Video and Data: With IP based systems it is possible to make voice as well as video calls. Data transfer is also possible with the same network.
Scalability: This is for growing businesses. It is always keep a future proof technology for your communication needs. This system can scale as your business grows.
Reliability: IP PBX systems are more reliable than the conventional telephone system.it will lessen the cost and increase the productivity of the business communications.
UCM6208 is designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies; such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options, and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, cost-per-feature, or recurring fees.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Grandstream UCM6208 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM6208 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream UCM6208 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream UCM6208 Specification
- UCM6208 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs