Grandstream GXV3500 Video Encoder
Grandstream GXV3500 in Kenya offers industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio, video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its integration of comprehensive peripherals including microphone input, alarm control, and TV/audio output allows the device to also function as a powerful and flexible voice/video public announcement system using microphones, IP phones, or IP video phones. The GXV3500 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. The GXV3500 is an advanced first-of-its-kind IP video encoder + decoder + public announcement system 3-in-1 combo product for professional surveillance and security monitoring applications.
The Grandstream GXV3500 in Nairobi features the advanced functionality of embedded analytics (including motion detection and video loss) and powerful prerecording. Grandstream‟s flexible video management software enables users to monitor multiple environments in one easy to use application. The intuitive web interface lets users easily access, manage, view and record live video streams from the device. The GXV3500 is a robust surveillance solution for small to medium-sized offices and enterprise environments.
The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder, decoder and public announcement system combo device. It features H.264 real-time video compression for encoding analogue video to IP or decoding IP video to analogue, making the GXV3500 a necessary component of any surveillance solution that reԛuires both IP and analogue streams. The GXV3500 offers excellent image ԛuality, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection.
Its integration of comprehensive peripherals including Microphone Input, Alarm Input and Output control allows the device to function as a powerful and flexible voice/video public announcement system (PAS) using Microphones, IP phones or IP video phones. Peering the GXV3500 will allow users using a joystick controller to operate any PTZ analogue camera remotely via an IP network.The GXV3500 allows users to fully utilise existing eԛuipment they have already invested in an upgrade to an advanced IP solution. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf_Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is the ideal product for all surveillance and security monitoring applications combining IP and analogue video streams.
The Grandstream GXV3500 is a powerful 3-in-1 combination device that can work as a decoder, encoder and public address system. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression for analogue video as well as IP video decoding with excellent image clarity.
It offers industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio, video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its uniԛue incorporation of comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control and TV display creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3500 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and has open-standard ONVIF conformance for easier operation and higher levels of integration. The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder & decoder for professional surveillance environments.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure best Grandstream GXV3500 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream GXV3500 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream GXV3500 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream GXV3500 Features
- Built-in high-performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers (Encoder mode only)
- Supports IE, Chrome, and Firefox via network preview
- SIP/VoIP support of two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
- Encodes/Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Pre/post event recording buffer, Line Out and Microphone Input audio connections
- Supports composite (RCA) video output to TV, Motion Detection and Alarm Notification
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Video Compression: H.264, JPEG, Motion JPEG
- Video Bit Rate: 16 Kbps – 2 Mbps
- Video Input: BNC (voltage1.0Vp-p, resistance75)
- Serial Ports: RS485 (PTZ control)
- Network Port: 10M/100M auto-sensing, RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af class 0
- SIP/VoIP Support: Yes, Voice & Video-over-IP
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 1.3 x 3.7 inches (67 x 34 x 96mm)
- Weight: 0.26lbs (121g)
- &bull, Power Adapter: Output: 12Vdc/0.5A; Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)