Grandstream HT812 ATA Analog VoIP Adaptor in Detail
The Grandstream HT812 SIP ATA Adaptor in Kenya equipped with Dual FXS Ports and s dual Gigabit network ports. It has inbuilt NAT Router Support and strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit. Voice Codec Support include G.711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation. The T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure best Grandstream HT812 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream HT812 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream HT812 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream HT812 Specification
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to a secondary server if the main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX for Zero Configuration provisioning