Grandstream GXW4224 FXO Gateway in Detail
The Grandstream GXW-4224 supports 24 FXS ports. This VoIP gateway is used to connect with analog devices including Phones and Fax machines present within a VoIP Network. These support the different voice and fax codes with a combination of 24 RJ11 FXS Port with a 50 Pin Telco connection which makes the GXW4224 quite useful.
This is a high-performance device that is combined with high density with compliance of SIP Standards. Not to mention, the GXW4224 is also compatible with broad interoperable along with a wide range of VoIP gateways. This product comes with 24 FXS analog telephone ports. These ports help you improve your business telecommunication as these features are combined with great voice quality with rich telephony functionalities. All of these specifications combine provides you easy provisioning of versatile dialing plan, improve security protection with excellent performance in handling the high volume of voice calls.
This is somewhat the cost-effective solution for small and medium business to bring their communication quality to big corporation level. This is all combined with an analog telephone system that provides the user with benefits that only a VoIP communication infrastructure can offer them. This all helps for the better-combined working of Fax Machines, Analog Phones, and even the PBX Systems.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure best Grandstream GXW4224 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream GXW4224 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream GXW4224 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream GXW4224 Specification
- 24 telephone FXS ports with RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Display backlit 128×32 graphic with support for multiple languages
- 3 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- GXW4224 with 24 x RJ11 FXS ports plus & 1 x 50 pin Telco connectors
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection