Grandstream UCM6202 Features
Grandstream UCM6202 in Kenya is designed to fulfill the modern day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video and Data. Enjoy the enterprise grade features in UCM6202 without any licensing charges and recurring charges.Grandstream UCM6202 in Nairobi coming with 30 to 45 concurrent calls and up to 500 users.
The ucm6202 IP-PBX appliances are tailored for small to medium sized companies that want advanced call handling, easy setup, and configuration, compatibility and interoperability with all SIP based endpoints. Grandstream’s UCM6200 series IP-PBX makes it easy to control voice, video conferencing and facility access management all in one network from one appliance.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Grandstream UCM6202 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM6202 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream UCM6202 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
- UCM6202 supports 500 users and 30 to 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs