Grandstream UCM6204 PBX Fetures
Grandstream UCM6204 in Kenya is designed to fulfill the modern day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video and Data. Enjoy the enterprise grade features in UCM6204 without any licensing charges and recurring payments. Grandstream UCM6204 in Nairobi coming with 45 concurrent calls and up to 500 users.With constant upgrades and enhancements Grandstream UCM6204 Kenya offer almost all the features required for the modern business with an affordable price tag.UCM6200 series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Grandstream UCM6204 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream UCM6204 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream UCM6204 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
- UCM6204 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs