Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone in Detail
Grandstream GRP2615 in Kenya is a high-end model with a sleek design, support for 10 lines/16 SIP accounts and state-of-the-art features including a 4.3-inch color LCD, built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and more.The Grandstream GRP2615 Carrier-Grade IP Phones, which are designed to offer simple mass deployment and easy-management paired with next-generation features. The GRP2615 combines with the Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) to provide centralized provisioning and deployment.
The Grandstream GRP2615 in Kenya is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 10 lines and 5 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multi-purpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3 inch color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization.
The Grandstream GRP2615 in Nairobi includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other highvolume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Grandstream GRP2615 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream GRP2615 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream GRP2615 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
- 4.3” (480×272) color LCD, up to 10 lines, 16 SIP accounts and 40 multi-purpose keys
- Integrated dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports with integrated PoE
- Up to 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs) for digital BLF/speed dial, also compatible with up to 4 GBX20 Extension Modules (to be released soon) to add another 160 BLF/speed dial contacts, for a combined total of up to 200 programmable BLF/speed dial keys
- Easily swappable faceplate for flexible logo customization
- Zero provisioning and easy management through Grandstream’s new cloud platform, GDMS (Grandstream Device Management System). GDMS, which is currently in Beta and will be officially released in the coming months, provides a centralized secure interface to easily provision and manage large deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Industry leading security protection such as secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, and encrypted data storage
- Support for all major voice codecs including wide-band Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.723, iLBC, G.726, etc. and multi-party conferencing
- Dual firmware images for improved reliability
- Unified firmware across with all other GRP2600 series models