Grandstream HT801 ATA Analog VoIP Adaptor in Detail
The Grandstream HT801 in Kenya eaturing rich functionalities and easy configuration.The Grandstream HT801 VoIP ATA Device comes with 1 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.The HT801 Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port.
The Grandstream HT801 in Nairobi allows Telecom service providers to offer high-quality IP service to their market. Its ultra-compact size, with high voice quality and advanced VoIP functionality. The HT801 offer TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure best Grandstream HT801 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream HT801 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Grandstream HT801 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream HT801 Specification
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port
- One (1) 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Short/Long Haul Ring Load 2 REN: Up to 1km on 24 AWG
- TLS/SIPS/HTTPS Control
- SSH, and remote management using a web browser
- Fax Over IP
- T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing