Yealink VC CLOUD video conferencing Nairobi, Kenya
Yealink Cloud is a distributed cloud-based service platform tailored for multi-way video conferencing collaboration. As a powerful all-in-one service platform, Yealink VC Cloud not only brings MCU, registrar server, traversal server, meeting management server, meeting control server, device management server, enterprise directory server, GK&H.460 server, WebRTC server, Microsoft SfB (Lync) server, and so on together, but also seamlessly integrates with s a whole series of videoconferencing products. Being in an advanced distributed architecture, Yealink Cloud is distributed with multiple service nodes around the world with better expandability, and it also owns multi-point and multi-machine hot standby which are functioned as a failover mechanism to provide reliability in system configuration. Characterized with rich functions, it provides 1080P full encoding and decoding capability and multi-groups and large-capacity conferences, scheduled conferences, meet-now conferences, etc. Ease-of-use, simple deployment, easy maintenance, good security, and reliability, Yealink VC Cloud delivers specific solutions to address your unique needs for an enterprise or a service provider.
The Yealink VC Cloud Management Service (VCMS) is a value-added cloud-based service platform for Yealink video conferencing endpoints and apps, including the VC series of room systems, Yealink T49G desktop video phone, and VC Desktop/Mobile. VCMS offers significant convenience and cost-savings to integrators and business customers in terms of deployment, configuration and usage.
Yealink VC CLOUD Features.
- All-in-one, brings MCU, registrar, directory, traversal server, meeting management server and GK&H.460 server together
- Advanced cloud-based architecture with multiple worldwide service nodes
- BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), all service nodes are interconnected via private lines
- 1080P full encoding and decoding capability
- Supports H.323 Trunk, dial server IP to join meeting directly
- Interoperability with Microsoft Skype for Business ( Lync ) for audio, video, and content sharing
- Supports RTMP Live, a large number of participants can watch the live broadcast simultaneously
- ICE/TURN/STUN/NAT/H.460, deployment across the network
- Supports scheduling meeting room and video conference through Outlook or Web
- Supports multiple conference modes: P2P, scheduled conference, discussion mode, training mode, and education mode
- TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and dynamic password ensures the security of the conference
- Deeply integrated with Yealink VC devices, support conference reminder, and one-touch conference access
- Cloud device management, zero-touch deployment, terminal plug-and-play, remote diagnosis