CISCO SPA525G IP PHONE
Cisco SPA525G2 is a 5 line IP phone with color display high definition belonging to the family of Cisco Small Business Pro. The phone supports signaling protocol SPCP (allowing for cooperation with the central Cisco Unified Communication UC540 and UC560) or SIP (to work with most VoIP providers and panels from other manufacturers.The Cisco IP Phone model SPA525G2 is the successor to the SPA525G, which differs from its predecessor additional service Cisco Mobile Link feature (allowing fasten IP phone to a mobile phone via built-in Bluetooth, to import your contacts or to make and receive calls). The other unique features of your Cisco SPA525G2 include built-in VPN client, Cisco AnyConnect allows to use the phone with any in the world in such a way as if it was plugged into the local exchange and while providing secure connections. SPA525G2 is the ideal solution for workers connecting to the corporate resources remotely, as well as for the demanding business user, with built-in WLAN client, the phone can be connected to any network wireless, it can also fasten with a wireless headset via the integrated Bluetooth interface.
Contact us for Cisco Phone for your office in Kenya, Nairobi.We can supply and install cisco SPA525G any where in Nairobi . Our services area includes Abudhabi, Kenya, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Kaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, All Ain, Ajman and Khor Fakkan.
- The ability to connect up to two starters secretariat of the Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module (32 Secretarial starter button, allowing you to quickly dial a number or track the status of users)
- Cisco Mobile Link: integration of IP phone to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, the ability to import contacts from your phone and receive and make calls
- Several options for connecting the phone to an Ethernet network with the support of Power over Power over Ethernet (PoE), built-in client 802.11g Wi-Fi, along with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Flexibility in conducting interviews by phone, built-in speaker or by connecting a Bluetooth wireless headset
- Color graphic display of 3.2 inch high resolution QVGA 320 x 240
- Built-in Cisco VPN client AnyConnect VPN Client: enables secure remote users connecting to headquarters by encrypted links, while quick and simple to set
- Ability to view video from compatible IP cameras, function allowing display on the phone’s screen image with 4 cameras
- Compliance with the XML family of Cisco services, access to additional features offered by the Cisco Unified Communication from the IP phone
- Supports multimedia, built-in USB port, which allows the phone to connect to a USB key, and play with it photos or mp3 files on the phone, as well as the ability to display RSS news feeds
- High-quality speakerphone and handset, thus significantly raised the comfort of using your mobile phone
- Support signaling protocols Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) or Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) to co-operate with platforms Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business