Yeastar TG1600 GSM Gateway in Detail
The Yeastar TG1600 GSM Gateway in Kenya offered several advanced features including OpenVPN for remote connectivity.NAT traversal, firewall, VLAN, and DDNS make sure advanced network management and network security. The configuration is done through web-managed GUI and the interface is highly user-friendly. The TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway is best suited for call centers, on-premise and hosted IP PBX solutions.
The Yeastar TG1600 GSM VoIP gateway in Nairobi supports GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP calling, and vice-versa. It can be configured along with any modern telephone system that supports SIP Protocol or IAX2. TG1600 offers more tight integration with GSM Network with its capability to send and receive SMS Messages. The SMS Center allows complete SMS Management. Standard features like Call Waiting, Auto/Manual Carrier Selection, Caller ID/CLIR, and Call Status Display are inbuilt features.TG1600’s robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost.
Being a Leading Yeastar Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Yeastar TG1600 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Yeastar TG1600 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Yeastar TG1600 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Yeastar TG1600 Specification
- 16 SIM Card Support
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Suppor
- Open API for SMS and USSD
- White List and Black List
- IP Blacklist