Yeastar TG800 in Detail
The Yeastar Neogate TG800 in Kenya offered several advanced features including OpenVPN for remote connectivity.NAT traversal, firewall, VLAN, and DDNS make sure advanced network management and network security.The configuration is done through web managed GUI and the interface is highly user-friendly.The TG800 is best suited for call centers, on-premise and hosted IP PBX solutions.
The Yeastar TG800 GSM VoIP Gateway in Nairobi supports GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP calling, and vice-versa. It can be configured along with any modern telephone system that supports SIP Protocol or IAX2. TG800 offer more tight integration with GSM Network with its capability to send and receive SMS Messages.The SMS Center allows complete SMS Management. Standard features like Call Waiting, Auto/Manual Carrier Selection, Caller ID/CLIR and Call Status Display are inbuilt features.
Being a Leading Yeastar Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Yeastar TG800 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Yeastar TG800 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Yeastar TG800 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Yeastar TG800 Specification
- 8 SIM Card Support
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Suppor
- Open API for SMS and USSD
- White List and Black List
- IP Blacklist