Yeastar TG400 GSM Gateway In Detail
The Yesatar TG400 GSM Gateway in Kenya is a highly stable GSM Gateway for Small, Medium and Large Businesses. TG400 provides GSM trunks for outbound and inbound calls and bulk messaging feature to expand the business.TG400 allows businesses to reduce their telephony communications costs by routing calls to GSM Lines.The TG400 GSM Gateway connects the VoIP network to GSM Lines and deals for connecting soft switches and IP-PBX.
The Yeastar Neogate TG400 GSM Gateway in Nairobi can use as a backup option when landlines go out.The web-based configuration and easy GUI make TG400 install easily.Yeastar NeogateTG400 includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, SMS sending, incoming and outgoing call routing and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web-based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
Being a Leading Yeastar Supplier in Nairobi, Kenya we make sure Yeastar TG400 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Yeastar TG400 to all parts of Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Thika, Malindi and Kitale. Buying Yeastar TG400 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Yeastar TG400 Specification
- 4 SIM Card Support
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Suppor
- Open API for SMS and USSD
- White List and Black List
- IP Blacklist