The Avaya 1416 Digital Desk phone is designed for the type of user who has to manage many calls in a day and needs an overview of the individuals in the business. Receptionists, assistants, and managers are key people in the business who need the kind of visibility provided by the Avaya 1416. Staff who answer incoming calls, transfer customer calls to other departments or extensions, or need a visual overview of several lines on a typical day. The Avaya 1416 Digital phone provides a host of one-touch line, feature and speed dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The 1400 Desk phones provide support for hands-free (speaker phone). All phones are in the well known design of the 1600 IP Series, are wall-mountable and black in color. The most important functions are easy usable via fixed buttons situated around the dial pad. The 16(+32) administrable buttons, each with a red and a green LED and paper labels are designed for users with the need to see many extensions at a glance and dial with one fingertip. 1400 are expected to be of great interest to customers with regional offices, branches, teams with intensive call handling, secretaries or receptionists in the hotel.
The state-of-the-art graphical displays can also show letters from complex languages.The 1416 offers the most important functions via hard key, three contextual soft keys and a headset jack.We recommend the 1416 with an adjustable 4-line display and the option for the Button Module as the most comfortable choice for an Essential or Navigator user profile.
The highlights of the Avaya 1416 are:
- assets/ip-office-images/Business Phone System Handsets/Business Phone Systems Avaya 1416 and 1616 /16 administrable feature buttons and a 32-button extension module allows access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons at one time – perfect for managed or serviced office applications
- Each button includes dual LEDs (red, green) allowing user status to be clearly identified
- Fixed feature buttons for everyday phone use including conferencing, call-transfer, drop (hang-up), hold & microphone muting
- In addition, the 1416 Digital phone includes a high-quality Speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Context sensitive user interface along with three soft keys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1416 Digital phone is adjustable and measures four lines by 24 characters
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- The display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions