GRANDSTREAM GXP2100 is a management phone with HD Voice and support 4 lines. With large 180×90 pixel graphical backlit display the phone is easily manageable . It features 3 programmable context-sensitive XML keys, 7 XML programmable keys , BLF, dual network ports & PoE. The phone having Excellent quality HD audio and a rich set of telephony features. Grandstream GXP2120 is the best choice for corporate users , who is looking for a high quality, features and advanced functionality. The phone supports automatic download of configuration and is easy to connect. Grandstream GXP2120 has the tools to provide encrypted communication and is compatible with most SIP supported IP PBX .
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream pbx with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Kenya and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Nairobi.
- Graphic display with backlight and 8 levels of grayscale
- Support passage NAT (STUN, etc.), a backup server, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and others.
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP / IP / UDP, RTP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
- Two network port 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet with built-in Power-over-Ethernet
- Connectors for headset (2.5 mm and RJ9) for a wide range of compatible headsets
- Support Caller ID display
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind and with accompaniment), call forwarding and more
- Conference participants for several (up to 5)
- Built-in Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Automatic configuration via TR-069 or XML-configuration file encrypted TLS / SRTP to provide additional protection and privacy
- Automatic customizable personal information service (local weather, markets, currencies, RSS news, etc.), personal ring tones / ring-back tones / music on hold, adjust the screen content and format based on the use of XML
- Large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 entries)
- many other useful features